Mental Wellbeing Support contains Vitamin B5, Vitamin C and Magnesium for the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Chromium for the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels and Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6 and Vitamin B12 for normal functioning of the nervous system.
• Highest possible quality to ensure maximum effectiveness in the quickest amount of time
• Chromium for the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels
• Zinc contributes to normal cognitive function and the protection of cells from oxidative stress
• Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B6 and vitamin B12 for the normal functioning of the nervous system
• Nutrients in their most bio-available form to aid absorption
For best results, adults over 16 years take 1 capsule three times a day with food. For children ages 12-16 take 1 capsule daily.
Registered with the Vegan and Vegetarian Societies. Kosher approved. Halal certified.
Free from gluten, soya, yeast and dairy.
Keep out of sight and reach of children.
Do not exceed recommended intake.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Store in a cool dry place away from heat and light.
Do not take if planning pregnancy, pregnant or breastfeeding.
If you are taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
|Active Ingredients||Quantity||%EC NRV|
Magnesium (as Citrate)
Vitamin C (as Calcium Ascorbate)
Turmeric powder (Curcuma longa root)
Vitamin B5 (as Calcium Pantothenate)
Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol)
Thiamine (as Hydrochloride, Vitamin B1)
Niacin (as Nicotinamide, Vitamin B3)
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate)
Folic acid (Methylfolate)
Vitamin B12 (as Hydroxycobalamin)
Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) Vegan Source 800iu