Did you know… common symptoms like fatigue, bloating, IBS, nausea after eating, diarrhoea, generally feeling unwell and even migraines, can sometimes be caused by a food intolerance?
Maybe you’re suffering from some of the symptoms mentioned, but don’t realise you have a food intolerance.
Maybe you have IBS but you’re not sure which foods trigger flare-ups of your condition and need some guidance.
Perhaps you’re not totally clear on the difference between a food intolerance and a food allergy and need some clarity.
Then don’t miss this opportunity to watch the recording of Dr Marilyn Glenville PhD, the UK’s leading nutritionist, in this webinar which will help you identify and understand how to spot any intolerances you may have, so you can get back to feeling normal again.
This special webinar is a breakthrough approach to recognising and managing intolerances or allergies: giving you choice, control, and freedom.
During this webinar recording, you’ll discover:
- The major difference between a food allergy and food intolerance…and why it matters to YOU
- How to spot the signs your symptoms may be caused by a food allergy or intolerance
- The different kinds of food intolerances and the symptoms they lead to The “red flag” foods you should avoid if you want to improve your digestive sensitivity
- What causes “leaky gut” and how it can make you sensitive to other foods
- The truth about testing for food intolerances and allergies…and the controversy about IgG testing How beneficial bacteria in your gut can help you with your symptoms
- How to test your levels of beneficial bacteria, candida overgrowth, parasites, and how well you digest and absorb your food How to use certain nutrients and herbs to improve uncomfortable symptoms of food intolerances
- And much more
This webinar recording is for you if you’re:
- Feeling bloated or nauseated after eating and aren’t sure whether your problems might be caused by a food allergy or intolerance.
- Already suffering with IBS or other digestive issues and want advice on managing your symptoms.
- Confused about all the conflicting information and advice out there and food intolerance, its effect on your overall health, and want some guidance about what you should be doing to improve your situation.
This webinar is for anyone who wants to thrive, not just survive, in today’s fast and ever-changing world so access the recording of the webinar now.