Your Friendly Digestive Bacteria
✔︎ Why Take Advanced Probiotic Support? Advanced Probiotic Support is a high-quality source of beneficial bacteria for balancing digestive health and supporting your immune system. Advanced Probiotic Support contains 12 billion bifidobacteria strains (Bifidobacterium breve, Bifidobacterium longum, Bifidobacterium infantis) and 10 billion Lactobacillus acidophilus with added prebiotics to feed and aid the probiotics, gamma oryzanol to help soothe digestive discomfort and glutamine to support your normal digestive function.
✔︎ What’s Special About Advanced Probiotic Support? Advanced Probiotic Support contains carefully selected and very special ingredients in the correct form, quality and amounts that are important to support healthy digestive function.
For example, it does not contain maltodextrin which many probiotics do. Maltodextrin is rapidly converted to glucose and has a high Glycaemic Index (GI) and can affect blood sugar levels. Avoid liquid probiotics as a liquid will need a preservative to stop it going off.
Advanced Probiotic Support is freeze dried so it does not need refrigerating and only gets activated when you swallow it. So, it is an ideal probiotic supplement to take when you are travelling to prevent digestive upsets.
Advanced Probiotic Support is completely vegan and free from any excipients such as binders and fillers. It is free from everything except the good stuff and only uses 100% active ingredients.
Two capsules per day gives you one month’s supply. If you can’t swallow capsules, then it is easy just to pull apart the two halves of the capsule and use the contents as powder mixed in your favourite drink.
✔︎ What Certification Does Advanced Probiotic Support Have? It is made in the UK and registered with both the Vegan and Vegetarian Societies. It is also certified Kosher and Halal approved.
✔ Premium Quality Assured. NHP is totally committed to producing only the highest quality supplements you can take. Each ingredient is quality tested before the manufacturing process begins, the supplement is manufactured, batch tested and certified in the UK. NHP’s Advanced Probiotic Support does not contain GMO ingredients and is free from allergens such as gluten, lactose, soya, nuts and nut traces.
✔ Why NHP? NHP is recognised and trusted as the UK’s leading Premium Quality Supplement company providing thousands of customers across the world and used in the Glenville Nutrition Clinics for nearly 30 years.
All of NHP’s Premium Quality Supplements have been formulated in association with Dr Marilyn Glenville PhD, the UK’s leading nutritionist specialising in natural health and are produced in the UK to the highest quality control standards.
You want your digestive system to be working comfortably and effectively and your beneficial gut bacteria play an enormous part in how efficiently you digest and absorb your food. These beneficial bacteria also help to manufacture the B vitamins and vitamin K. They aid your detoxification in general and particularly for the hormone oestrogen and also 70% of your immune system is in your gut so help to improve your immune function.
To maintain a healthy digestive system, you need good amounts of these beneficial bacteria.
Advanced Probiotic Support contains a combination of two of the most beneficial strains of bacteria plus prebiotics and more.
This high-quality supplement contains:
• Lactobacillus acidophilus – occurs naturally in your gut and is mainly found in the small intestines. Lactobacilli have studied more than any other probiotic and have been shown to inhibit the growth of different pathogens (disease causing organisms). They also are resistant to acid, so they survive the passage through the stomach.
• Bifidobacteria strains – including Bifidobacterium breve, Bifidobacterium longum, Bifidobacterium infantis which are found mainly in the large intestines. Bifidobacteria digest the fibre you eat and help to prevent infection.
• Gamma oryzanol – is found in the oil from rice bran and as well as helping to soothe your digestive function, has been shown to lower cholesterol, increase HDL (‘good’) cholesterol and lower LDL (‘bad’) cholesterol
• Glutamine – is the most abundant amino acid in your body and supports your digestive health by providing your intestinal tissue with the fuel it needs to function efficiently. Glutamine helps to maintain your gut barrier to reduce toxins and undigested food particles escaping through the gut wall and into your blood stream which can increase the risk of food intolerances
• Prebiotics – in the form of FOS (fructooligosaccharides) which act as food for your beneficial bacteria.
Advanced Probiotic Support only contains the active ingredients listed above, nothing else.
Advanced Probiotic Support is free from any excipients, non-active ingredients, e.g. anti-caking agent, fillers, bulking agents, disintegrants or lubricants. Excipients can include magnesium stearate, titanium dioxide, talc, calcium hydrogen phosphate dehydrate and stearic acid.
Advanced Probiotic Support is free from gluten, yeast and dairy products and contained in glass bottles for easy recycling. All in just two capsules a day to help provide support for your healthy digestive function.
2 capsules a day, for best results take 1 to 2 capsules daily away from food
Registered with the Vegan and Vegetarian Societies. Kosher approved. Halal certified.
Free from gluten, soya, yeast and dairy
Keep out of reach of children.
Moisture droplets may cause capsule discolouration or black spots.
|Active Ingredients||Quantity||%EC NRV|
10 billion organisms
Bifidobacteria strains (Bifidobacterium breve, Bifidobacterium Longum, Bifidobacterium Infantis)
12 billion organisms