Do you have digestive symptoms?
A simple stool test can uncover valuable information about your digestive health.
Do you suffer from digestive problems including bloating, gas, abdominal pain, indigestion, constipation or diarrhoea?
Or are you one of the 1 in 5 people who suffer from IBS, with women being most commonly affected?
Did you know that IBS ranks as high as the common cold for people needing days off work to cope with it?
This digestive stool test gives you important information on how well you are digesting and absorbing your food, the presence of yeast, bacterial or parasitic infections and the levels of your beneficial bacteria.
If you are fed up with your digestive symptoms, then this test is important to take.
How well your digestive system functions is so important for your health as it is how your body extracts the nutrients from the food you eat, in order to nourish your body. It is a 29 feet (9 metre) journey from start to finish. And after the ‘goodness’ has been absorbed from your food; the waste is then eliminated out the other end. Your digestive system also functions as an essential barrier separating your gut from the rest of your body.
And although your digestive system is a tube-like cylinder from one end to the other, if you were to unfold it, the surface area would be the size of two tennis courts because of the folds within the surface. The cells within your digestive system renew themselves quite rapidly about every four days.
How healthy is your digestive system?
Add up the questions you say yes to below to see if the symptoms you experience indicate that you your digestive system might not be functioning effectively.
• Do you often feel bloated?
• Do you have a full feeling in your stomach, especially after eating?
• Do you often have wind?
• Do you have irritable bowel syndrome, spastic colon, nervous stomach, loose stools or constipation?
• Do you avoid eating certain foods because they make you feel uncomfortable?
• Are you allergic or intolerant to any foods?
• Have you any of the following: osteoporosis, an autoimmune disease or yeast infection?
• Have you ever taken an antibiotic for more than one month at a time or have you taken antibiotics more than four times in your life?
• Do you have abdominal cramps or pains?
• Do you get heartburn, indigestion or belch after meals?
• Have you had food poisoning and your bowels have not been right since?
If you answered yes to at least two of the questions, you should take this Comprehensive Digestive Stool Analysis test as soon as possible to check the health of your digestive system.
This Comprehensive Digestive Stool Analysis measures over 50 markers (analytes) performed on a stool sample, revealing valuable information about your digestive health.
This Comprehensive Digestive Stool Analysis evaluates:
• How well you digest and absorb your food
• Whether you have a yeast overgrowth e.g. candida
• Your levels of beneficial bacteria
• Inflammatory gut markers to differentiate between IBD (Inflammatory Bowel Disease) and IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome)
• Intestinal immune function
• Dietary fibre intake
• The presence of parasites
This Comprehensive Digestive Stool Analysis checks your digestive health and provides an easy, effective evaluation of how well your digestive tract is working. It gives a complete overview of your body’s gut function evaluating if you are adequately digesting food and absorbing nutrients. It also looks at your ability to digest proteins and fats.
So, if you would like to know what is causing your digestive symptoms and if you are digesting and absorbing the foods you are eating properly or if you have candida or parasites, then you should send for this Comprehensive Digestive Stool Analysis test now.
Samples should be returned to the laboratory by Next Day Delivery, Monday- Thursday only. Samples received outside of the suggested postage dates may be discarded and the patient asked to repeat the test.
Please Note: This test is only available by post in the UK. Please allow 5-6 weeks to receive your results.
Please be advised that the tests that you have bought on the Natural Health Practice will be managed by our recommended clinic Glenville Nutrition Clinic.
If you need any further information about how your personal data is used, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org