You have a small organ in your neck that has an enormous influence over every system in your body.
It is estimated that there are over one hundred symptoms of thyroid imbalance and, because of this huge range, it can often be difficult to diagnose. The symptoms of an underactive thyroid can also mimic other problems so it may take some time to sort and obtain a correct diagnosis.
Access the replay today of Dr Marilyn Glenville PhD’s - the leading female nutritionist in the UK - webinar to find out how your thyroid gland functions, the best tests to have including T3 and thyroid antibodies as well as discovering what foods to include and what to avoid and what nutrients are important for optimum thyroid function.
If you answer ‘yes’ to four or more of the following questions, your thyroid gland could be under active.
• Has your weight gone up gradually over months for no apparent reason?
• Do you often feel cold?
• Are you constipated?
• Are you depressed, forgetful or confused?
• Are you losing hair or is it drier than it used to be?
• Are you having menstrual problems?
• Are you having difficulty getting pregnant?
• Have you noticed a lack of energy?
• Are you getting headaches?
This webinar will focus on problems with an underactive thyroid as these are much more common than having an overactive one. Also, thyroid problems are much more common in women than men.
This webinar is for anyone who wants to thrive, not just survive, in today’s fast and ever-changing world so access the recording of the webinar now.