Are you worried about menopause, concerned about the side effects of HRT and want to know how to prevent and treat osteoporosis naturally?
Find out how to boost your energy, improve your health, eliminate night sweats and hot flushes, vaginal dryness, mood swings, headaches, aching joints, ageing skin, loss of confidence and self-esteem, memory changes and lack of concentration, sleep problems, joint pains and increase your sex drive. Is soya good or bad? Find out the truth about bioidentical and body identical hormones.
This webinar is a breakthrough approach to the menopause: giving you choice, control and freedom. Dr Glenville will cover:
• What happens at the menopause and the different symptoms you might experience?
• What is the perimenopause which can start in your 40s?
• The pros and cons of HRT will be discussed and the use of bioidentical/body identical hormones.
• Find out what vitamins and minerals are important as you go through this stage in your life and which herbs can be helpful to combat the symptoms.
• Discover the best way to eat during the menopause and how to protect your bone health as you get older.
• What are phytoestrogens and are they a good food to eat and how can you tell which ones are not.,p>• The balance of acid and alkaline will be discussed and how it can affect your risk of osteoporosis.
• Exploding the myths about dairy foods, which ones are not good for your bones.
• Find out what tests you should be having at this stage in your life.
Dr Glenville will be joined by Helen Ford, senior nutritionist and resident foodie at Glenville Nutrition Clinic. Helen will demonstrate a selection of simple recipes to help you through this transition comfortably and easily and also boost your bone health as well as your general health.
This webinar is for anyone who wants to thrive, not just survive, so access the recording of the webinar now.