Are you ready to take control of your life and health by mastering stress? The effects of chronic stress are enormous; mood swings, anxiety, irritability, nervousness, aggressive outbursts, fatigue, palpitations, forgetfulness, confusion, inability to concentrate, crying spells, insomnia, headaches, aches and pains, muscle cramps, digestive problems, and food cravings. Don’t underestimate the damage it can do.
Access the replay today of Dr Marilyn Glenville’s - the leading female nutritionist in the UK - webinar to discover the practical ways that will help you control the stress in your life.
Dr Glenville’s webinar covers:
- Practical day-day tips for helping to reduce your stress levels
- How stress can cause mood swings, skin problems, sleep disturbances, lack of energy, digestive problems like bloating and flatulence, aches and pains, headaches, hormonal problems, muscle pains and cramps
- How stress makes you put on weight around the middle
- Why stress can weaken your immune function leaving you more vulnerable to infection and your body’s ability to recover quickly may be compromised
- The surprising fact that how and when you eat can be making you feel more stressed than you should be
- What vitamins, minerals and herbs to take to help you cope better when stressed
- How stress changes your appetite and gives you cravings
- Discover how stress affects you mentally and emotionally and can lead to problems like anxiety, panic attacks and depression
- How to get your brain to ‘switch off’ so you can go to sleep, practical tips
- Why exercise is helpful for reducing stress
This webinar is for anyone who wants to thrive, not just survive, in today’s fast and ever-changing world so access the recording of the webinar now.