Who we are
Your Personal Data & Confidentiality
The Natural Health Practice is registered under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 2018 and observes the code of practice covering the use of personal data as outlined in this act.
What information we collect and how
The information we collect via the Website may include.
1. Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number etc.
2. In order to effectively process credit or debit card transactions it may be necessary for the bank or card-processing agency to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Such information will not be transferred out of the EEA for any other purpose.
3. Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
4. Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
The table below explains the cookies we use and why.
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where vistors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
These cookies are used to maintain the user session and don't store any personal info
|CART CATEGORY_INFO COMPARE CUSTOMER CUSTOMER_AUTH CUSTOMER_INFO EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE FRONTEND GUEST-VIEWLAST_CATEGORY LAST_PRODUCT NEWMESSAGE NO_CACHE PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART RECENTLYCOMPAREDSTFSTOREUSER_ALLOWED_SAVE_COOKIEVIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS WISHLIST WISHLIST_CNT|| The association with the customer's shopping cart.
Stores the category info on the page to load pages faster. The items in the customer's Compare Products list.An encrypted version of the shopper's customer ID. Indicates if the customer are currently logged in to the store. An encrypted version of the shopper's customer group.Indicates if caching is disabled or enabled. The customer's session ID. Determines if guests can edit their orders.The last category visited by the shopper. The most recent product viewed by the shopper.Indicates whether a new message has been received. Indicates if the cache can be used to store information. A link to information about the shopper's cart and viewing history.
items recently compared b the shopper. Information on products the shopper has emailed to friends. The store view or language chosen by the shopper. Indicates if the shopper allows cookies to be saved. The products recently viewed by the shopper.An encrypted list of products added to the shopper's wishlist. The number of items in the shopper's wishlist.
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
1. To process your order, to provide after sales service (we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service);
2. In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on our other products and services. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out before completing your purchase.
We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the Website and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you. In order to receive such information please send your contact details including address and payment of £10 to cover administration expenses to the following address:
The Natural Health Practice
14 St Johns Road