Good eye health depends on an antioxidant-rich diet. Antioxidants Lutein and Zeaxanthin, found naturally in orange and yellow fruits and green leafy vegetables, have been shown to help maintain healthy cells and tissues in eyes. Vitamin A plays an essential role in the production of visual purple and in the adaptation of the eye to light and night vision. Vitamin C and Zinc are claimed to maintain eye health in the elderly.
Boost your dietary intake of these essential nutrients with our carefully chosen eye care supplements.
EyeCare Plus is an innovative blend of vitamin A, minerals, bilberry, ginkgo biloba, lutein & grapeseed extracts in a capsule. Also includes zinc, astaxanthin & zeaxanthin. Vitamin A, bilberry and lutein contribute to the maintenance of normal vision
• Now containing L-Taurine and Hyaluronic Acid.
• Removed Ginkgo Biloba. Product now suitable both for dry and wet macular degeneration.
• Bilberry Extract level reduced to allow more ease in taking the product with blood thinning medication.
• Added hyaluronic acid to support with dry eyes.
• More potent retinal specific antioxidant levels.
• Removed chromium to make it easier to take for people on blood glucose control medication.
• Removed selenium and reduced zinc levels to make the product easier to combine with multinutrients or other complexes.
• Provides skin, immunity and nervous support.