Free Delivery on UK Orders over £70

Which Tests Should I Take?

Digestive Problems

Leaky Gut (Intestinal Permeability) Test

If you have any of the following symptoms:

Ankylosing spondylitis Crohn's disease
Chronic skin problems Known food allergies but avoiding the foods has not improved the symptoms
Coeliac disease Rheumatoid arthritis

then you should take the Leaky Gut test (Intestinal Permeability) Test:
More Information

Areas of Interest

General Health
Going Through the Menopause
>Digestive Problems<
Food Intolerances
Trying to conceive
Previous Miscarriage