How To Eliminate And Prevent Memory Loss And Forgetfulness And Increase Your Brain Power
Dementia, including Alzheimer’s, is one of the world’s most feared conditions especially among over 45s and it’s not hard to see why. Globally some 30 million people are losing their memories to this devastating disease of the brain and every four minutes someone new learns that they have it.
So what causes Dementia and what can you do about it?
You may fear that dementia is in your genes, but that is only part of the story even if you are at high risk because of your inheritance, it is not inevitable that you will succumb to the disease. The way you live your life and in particular the way in which you eat can make a huge difference to your future, slowing down cognitive decline or even reversing it. Indeed research shows that diet and lifestyle have more to offer the ageing brain than the drugs that are promoted for it.
Offering insight into the many things you can do to protect your brain, inside you will discover:
- The No. 1 diet tip to help protect your brain
- What is the difference between Alzheimer’s and other types of dementia?
- How making the wrong food choices are harmful to your brain health no matter what age you are
- Which supplements can help improve and boost your brain function
- What lifestyle factors you should avoid and include to help improve your memory
- The most important tests to take to show if you have any deficiencies or imbalances that could be affecting your memory and concentration
- An easy questionnaire to determine if you are headed towards Alzheimer’s
Follow Dr Glenville’s simple 7 Step Brain and Memory Protection Plan to help keep your brain as healthy and alert at 80 as it was at 21
Down to earth, gripping, and packed with knowledge and wisdom, Dr Glenville takes you on a journey of discovery that will leave you inspired about how to help yourself or someone you love avoid the memory problems that so many of us dread.
In this book Dr Marilyn Glenville PhD, the UK's leading nutritionist specialising in women’s health, gives you all the information you need to protect your brain and memory.