Free Delivery on UK Orders over £70

Which Tests Should I Take?

Food Intolerances

Food Intolerance Test

You may suspect you are allergic to certain foods that you are eating so if your symptoms are mainly centred around:

acne hair loss rashes
apathy hay fever red/sticky eyelids
arthritis headaches/migraines sinus problems
bags/dark circles under the eyes hives sluggishness
binge/eating irregular or skipped heartbeat sneezing attacks
craving certain foods itchy ears stuffy/runny nose
drainage from ear lethargy swollen ears
dry skin overweight tiredness
earaches pain/aches in joints watery/itchy eyes
ear infections pain/aches in muscles water retention
excessive mucus formation rapid, pounding heartbeat  

then you should take the Food Intolerance Test. (This test is only available by post in the UK.)
More Information.

Stress Profile Test

If you answer yes to any of these problems:

Anxiety Low sex drive
Chronic fatigue syndrome Menstrual problems
Depression Often feel weak and tired for no apparent reason
Difficulties with concentration, memory or learning Osteoporosis
Have trouble getting a night of restful sleep Under constant stress
High blood pressure  

then you should take the Stress Profile Test.
More Information.

Areas of Interest

General Health
Going through the Menopause
Digestive Problems
>Food Intolerances<
Trying to conceive
Previous Miscarriage