Osteoporosis is a worldwide epidemic and you might not even know you’ve got it until you fracture a bone.
Access the replay today of Dr Marilyn Glenville’s - the leading female nutritionists in the UK – webinar on Osteoporosis with her guest Dr Richard Keen, a consultant in metabolic bone disease and a specialist in osteoporosis.
Dr Glenville will give you practical tips to help you work on prevention and treatment including:
• An explanation of osteoporosis – a symptomless, silent problem
• Who is most at risk?
• How to test for osteoporosis including bone turnover
• The pros and cons of conventional drug treatments
• How to eat for healthy bones and what to avoid
• Nutritional tests that are important for bone health
• Which vitamins and minerals are the most important?
• The right exercise for strong bones for life
On this webinar, Dr Marilyn Glenville is joined by Dr Richard Keen, a consultant in metabolic bone disease and a specialist in osteoporosis who will be sharing his knowledge and expertise on this important topic.
If you are over 40, have a family history of osteoporosis, irregular menstrual cycles, early menopause, postmenopausal, eating disorders, digestive problems (Coeliac, Crohn’s), smoking, or long-term use of steroids, diuretics, laxatives or antacids, you may be at risk – so access your copy now!
This product has been awarded Dr Glenville's Exclusive Seal of Approval.
Click here to find out more. Seal of Approval
If you would like more help and guidance please email one of our nutritionists, who will be pleased to recommend an appropriate course of action for you, by clicking here.Contact Us