Osteoporosis is a worldwide epidemic and you might not even know you’ve got it until you fracture a bone.
Access the replay today of Dr Marilyn Glenville’s - the leading female nutritionists in the UK – webinar on Osteoporosis with her guest Dr Richard Keen, a consultant in metabolic bone disease and a specialist in osteoporosis.
Dr Glenville will give you practical tips to help you work on prevention and treatment including:
• An explanation of osteoporosis – a symptomless, silent problem
• Who is most at risk?
• How to test for osteoporosis including bone turnover
• The pros and cons of conventional drug treatments
• How to eat for healthy bones and what to avoid
• Nutritional tests that are important for bone health
• Which vitamins and minerals are the most important?
• The right exercise for strong bones for life
On this webinar, Dr Marilyn Glenville is joined by Dr Richard Keen, a consultant in metabolic bone disease and a specialist in osteoporosis who will be sharing his knowledge and expertise on this important topic.
If you are over 40, have a family history of osteoporosis, irregular menstrual cycles, early menopause, postmenopausal, eating disorders, digestive problems (Coeliac, Crohn’s), smoking, or long-term use of steroids, diuretics, laxatives or antacids, you may be at risk – so access your copy now!